Airgene Disinfectant One-Shot (each)
£14.90 Ex. VAT Buy 12+ for £13.75 each
- AIRGENE CE is a product for the airborne disinfection of surfaces of medical devices, for clinical and environmental use
- Total discharge through its “one-shot” valve, which permits nebulization of the content in a single application.
- Elaborated from a synergistic blend of active ingredients, with next-generation quaternary ammonium compounds in combination with adjuvant agents and active extracts of essential oils.
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients, which permits its use in places where other products cannot be applied.
- Broad spectrum biocide and rapid action against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Eliminates odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
- The nebulisation allows the disinfecting formula to reach difficult or non accessible corners by other means and makes AIRGENE CE suitable for terminal disinfection
- The product fulfils AMS 1452 specifications (SAE AMS 1452; Disinfectant Aircraft, General Purpose) for the use in Aircraft disinfection.
- Product classified as Medical Device, Class IIa
AIRGENE is widely effective against bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses, as demonstrated in independent tests carried out under EN protocols:
- EN13697 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae
- EN13727 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae
- EN1276 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae
- EN14348 - Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae
YEASTICIDAL / FUNGICIDAL:
- EN 1650 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- EN 13697* - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- EN 13624 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Influenza A (H1N1)Surrogated flu virus for lipophilic viruses (Flu, Coronavirus, Ebola, Hepatitis, HIV…)
*product tested without alcohol
- The AIRGENE CE is best located on a smooth surface, in the centre of the room and mid-height and remove the cap seal.
- Do not place directly under a smoke alarm and close windows and doors of the desired location to be treated.
- Remove all staff (or animals) from the room to be treated.
- Holding away from the face, press and turn the total-discharge valve allowing the product to commence dispersal. Place on the desired location and leave the room.
- The 50ml product forms a cloud that covers a 40 m3 of volume in 1-minute – equivalent room size of 4m x 4m x 2.5m height. approx.
- For comfort and safety, a recommended contact time is at least 1 hour.
- Ventilate the room before re-entering.
We offer price breaks on some of our items when you order more than the the standard qty amounts.