Bien Air Bora 2 Turbine- Optic (Each)
£702.00 £523.80 Inc. VAT £585.00 £436.50 Ex. VAT
The new design of the Bora 2 offers even better performance, whilst retaining the legendary reliability which has characterised previous versions since 1991.
- Exemplary reliability and enhanced performance.
- More powerful than previous generation at 20 Watts
- With a 20% increase in both power and torque, the Bora 2 allows you to cut twice as fast.
- Save precious time!
- Extended service life
- The optimised design of the rotor and the new ceramic ball bearings with enhanced wear-resistance guarantee an extended service life 35% longer than the previous generation.
- Increased precision.
- The Accu-Chuck PreciPlus chuck design ensures the most secure clamping of the bur. Noise is significantly reduced, thereby lending the Bora 2 unequalled practitioner and patient comfort.
- To ensure better irrigation of the area being treated, the Accu-Spray Quattro Mix system has four asymmetrical air/water sprays which converge on the end of the bur, with laser precision. In combination with the LED lighting, perfect visibility of the oral cavity is guaranteed.
- The head of the Bora 2 is made entirely from stainless steel. This increases its durability, making it more resistant to impacts.
- Integrated into the push-button in the handpiece head, the patented Cool Touch heat-guard technology prevents a build-up of heat and reduces the risk of burns to your patients.
Available with Bien Air Unifix connection or KAVO multiflex connection. Please select option
Product Code: H474
Product ID: 4854
Manufacturer: Bien Air