OraWize+ Biocidal Pre-treatment Mouthwash (Stabilised Hypochlorous Acid) - 5ltr
£40.68 Inc. VAT £33.90 Ex. VAT
OraWize+ is a non-irritating, non-sensitising mouthwash that protects against infection without exposing patients and staff to the risks associated with Sodium Hypochlorite, Chlorhexidine, EDTA or Hydrogen Peroxide based products.
The active ingredient in OraWize+ is Hypochlorous acid (HOCI), An effective natural biocide with potent bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal characteristics.Optimised to help you treat patients safely.
- FREE from aldehyde, alcohol and bleach, OraWize+ quickly kills pathogens without any of the acrid taste, odour, allergy or respiratory risks found in many alternative treatments.
- Kills 99.9999% of harmful organisms before, during & after treatment.
- Potent biocidal action minimises the risk of aerosol generating procedures.
- Tested to stringent European standards including BS EN 14476.
- Our scientifically developed stabilisation process for HOCI gives OraWize+ a 12-month shelf life, even after opening.
- Non-toxic, biocompatible,removes the risk of diluting toxic formulas.
For ease of use pump tops are available from us to fit the 5 Litre containers (code:PEL5L)
People who bought this, also purchased these:
OptiZil Multi Surface Cleaner (Stabilised Hypochlorous Acid) - 5ltr
£31.00 Ex. VAT
Force 8 P3 Replacement Filter - Pack of 2
£9.50 Ex. VAT
Sticky Film Barrier Covers - 102mm x 152mm (Pack of 1000)
£15.65 Ex. VAT
Black Medium Duty Refuse Sacks - 18" x 29" x 39" (120g) (Box of 200)
£12.40 Ex. VAT