Terms & Conditions of Website Use and Sale
By using the www.trigienedental.co.uk website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Your use of this website
The www.trigienedental.co.uk website is provided free of charge for your convenience by Trigiene Ltd (hereafter known as “The Company”). In consideration for this we require that you agree to the following terms ('the Terms') for use of the Site. If you do not agree to the terms please cease using this site. If you continue to use the Site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below, together with any specific terms set out on individual pages within the Site. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Site is not intended to be accessed or used by users in countries other than the United Kingdom and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Site complies with the regulatory regime of other countries.
1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
2. Licence for website access
The Company grants you a limited licence to access and make use of this website, but not to download (other than page catching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of The Company. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Home page of www.trigienedental.co.uk as long as the link does not portray The Company its website, affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
3. Access to www.trigienedental.co.uk?
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Copyright, author’s rights and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Company, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright, author’s rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of The Company and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of The Company, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright and author's rights laws.
You must not extract and/or re-utilise and/or print off parts of the contents of the website without the express written consent of The Company except the permissible document downloads. These downloads are also protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. No part of these documents may be copied, reproduced, scanned, or stored in any electronic database, whether in whole or in part, in any form or by any means. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without The Company’s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g our prices and product listings) parts of this website without The Company’s express written consent.
5. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not The Company, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Conditions relating to the sale of goods to you
These conditions form an integral part of every contract or agreement for the sale and/or supply of goods and/or services ("the products") by The Company. Unless specific alterations or deletions are expressly agreed in writing on behalf of The Company, these conditions shall apply in their entirety to all quotations made and all orders accepted on behalf of The Company. Except as provided above, no servant or agent of The Company has any authority to vary these terms or accept other terms proposed by a Customer which are inconsistent with these conditions unless confirmed in writing.
1. Website Images
1. All images on this website constitute representations of the products for sale, and may be a generic rather than actual image of the product. Where there are group images, all of the products shown are not necessarily included in the product listed.
2. Payment Terms
1. Unless otherwise agreed, accounts are due and become payable not later than 30 days from date of The Company’s invoice. Where no account is held terms are Pro-Forma or paid at check-out via the Paypal facility.
2. Unless otherwise specifically stated the purchase price is deemed to exclude Value Added Tax and this will be added where necessary. All prices quoted are liable to VAT at standard rate.
3. The Company reserves the right to charge interest payable at the rate of 2% per month on all overdue debts.
4. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate supply and lower credit limit in default of payments by the Customer.
1. The Company will endeavour to meet any delivery date quoted but delivery dates are given and intended as an estimate only. If there are any circumstances whatsoever which prevent or delay delivery, The Company shall not be bound to supply or make delivery of any goods ordered nor shall it be liable for any damage or consequential loss or in any other way for failure to supply or delay in delivery when so prevented or delayed.
2. If any product line that the Customer has ordered is out of stock, The Company will contact the Customer to advise of a suitable alternative product that may be substituted, or if the Customer so wishes, arrange a part delivery with the missing product or products to follow. In this circumstance there will be no extra delivery charge.
3. For delivery costs, please ring The Company’s sales office or see the current price list with delivery details. All goods must be inspected immediately on arrival. Under no circumstances shall The Company be liable for damage to or from a consignment unless The Company is notified within three days of receipt of the goods or in the case of non-delivery unless notice is given within seven days of the due date of arrival.
4. Returned Goods
1. The Company will not accept the return of goods for any reason unless prior agreement has been received from The Company. Collection will be made only with valid collection note.
2. The Company reserves the right to charge a 20% handling charge where goods are returned for no reason and a fee may be charged if collection is required.
5. Risk & Title
1. It is a condition of the contract that the proprietary ownership in all the products delivered by The Company to the Customer shall remain vested in The Company until The Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for the products delivered and all products agreed to be sold by The Company to the Customer for which payment is then due.
2. Until payment due under all contracts between the Customer and The Company has been made in full, the Customer shall hold the products upon trust for The Company.
3. Until such time as the proprietary ownership in the products passes to the Customer, the Customer shall hold the products as the Company's fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the products separate from those of the Customer and third parties, and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as The Company’s property.
4. Notwithstanding that the proprietary ownership in all products to be delivered to the Customer shall remain vested in The Company until it has received payment in full, the risk of damage to or loss of all or any such products shall pass to the Customer forthwith upon delivery or deemed delivery thereof to the Customer. As from such date of delivery or deemed delivery the Customer shall be liable to pay The Company the contract price for such products, whether or not the same are damaged or lost prior to the date that the legal title to the products thereby passes to the Customer.
5. Until such time as legal title in the goods passes to the Customer, The Company may at any time require the Customer, its liquidator, administrative receiver or administrator to return the goods, and/or may repossess the goods by entering upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the goods are reasonably believed to be stored.
6. Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. Save as is specifically set out herein The Company shall have no liability whatsoever (however arising) in relation to any loss suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the supply of the products (however caused).
2. If loss, damage or deterioration (other than for death or personal injury) is caused by The Company’s negligence, The Company’s liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the goods.
3. The employees of The Company are not authorised to make oral representations as to the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any products. If a representation is made or an opinion expressed orally which materially affects the customer's decision to place an order for any products the Customer should ensure that such details are confirmed in writing by a duly authorised officer or employee of The Company, so as to form a part of the contract; no liability can otherwise be accepted.
4. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform, any of The Company’s obligations in relation to the products, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond The Company’s reasonable control.
1. The rights of The Company shall not be prejudiced or restricted by any indulgence or forbearance extended by The Company to the Customer and no waiver by The Company in respect of any breach shall operate as a waiver in respect of any subsequent breach.
1. These conditions shall be governed by, and construed in all respect in accordance with English Law.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of The Company. This statement was last updated on 10/08/2017.