The success of the implant treatment depends on the precise tightening of the parts placed directly on the implant. A pre-stressed tightening of the screw will help avoid any risk of screw loosening. Also, high tightening torques may lead to screw fracture.
A calibrated tightening can only be guaranteed through the use of a precision instrument offering a torque control system.
The dynamometrical manual wrench *Torq Control® has been specially designed to meet those requirements.
Main advantages of Torq Control®:
- Universal torque wrench, recommended with any type of implants
- Perfect control of torque thanks to 7 torques values (10/15/20/25/30/32/35N.cm)
- Automatic declutching for optimum security
- Only 135 gr for a better freedom of movement
- Optimized access in mouth thanks to the micro-head
- 100° angulated micro-head for easy access in mouth (posterior areas)
- One piece design with smooth surface to limit bacterial retention