Woodpecker Q7 High-pressure Plasma Air Purifier
Sorry, currently not in stock!
Get notified when back in stock
Please call us on 01642 442910 to get a virtual demo or request independant study paper.
New stock arriving shortly
Woodpecker Q7 High-pressure Plasma Air Purifier Suitable for 70-100 Sq Meter room sizes.
What is the Woodpecker Plasma Air Purifier:
The Woodpecker Plasma Air Purifier is a non-consumable air purifier that uses TPA ion technology to purify the air. This drastically reduces 'cost in use' as it removes the infinite pattern of buying and replacing HEPA filters, and offers superior cleaning performance at the same time.
Efficiently removes: Flu virus, fungus, germs, pollen, mite, dandruff, PM2.5, Smoke, dust, TVOCs, formaldehyde, airborne odour.
- 99.97% kill rate of Staphyloccolus Albus in 20m3 size test chamber within 1 hour (test report attached)
- Removal of 99.9% of smoke, PM2.5 and particles down to 14.6 nm / 0.0146 microns. (Coronavirus particles range approx 0.06 - 0.14 Micron).
- 99.9% removal of domestic formaldehyde and TVOC.
- No costly replacement HEPA filters required.
- No Ozone produced
- No performance decline after cleaning the collector plates.
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of up to 1000 cubic meters/ hour (on highest setting)
- Certification and Test data available
- First-class performance
- Average dental surgery size of 30 cubic meters = over 30 air passes/hour offering high level air sterilisation.
- Complete air purification solution for home and office.
- Easy maintenance, washable electrode, Non-consumable means that there is no need to purchase HEPA filters repeatedly.
- Lower energy consumption saves your energy bill.
- Easy operation, One button to navigate through all settings.
- The BLDC engine and streamlined flow path dramatically reduce noise.(40-60db)
- Night mode is almost imperceptible as if it had been turned off.
- Smart mode, Monitors and adjusts power automatically based on real-time air quality.
- Made of V-0 fireproof material, and the child lock prevents children from playing with the settings.
Product Code: G958
Product ID: 4630